Terms & Conditions
By placing an order, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions:
Delivery Policy – delivery by Royal Mail or courier.
If the item ordered is in stock, I will aim to get it out to you within 3-5 working days. If an item is out of stock, I will inform you by email and give an estimated delivery date. I will send you an email when your item has been despatched so that you know when to expect it. If I am away and unable to send a product, I will email you to let you know when I will be back and will send it as soon as possible.
I endeavour to ensure that the products and colours shown on my website are an accurate reflection of the actual items. However, the exact colours you see are determined by your own computer screen and settings and therefore I am unable to guarantee the exact colour on delivery. If you are unhappy with the colour when you receive a delivery, then you are welcome to return it in accordance with the returns policy.
If you wish to cancel an order you must inform me in writing as soon as possible by sending an email to with a subject heading of “Order Cancellation”. Please include your Order ID number in this email.
If I receive your order cancellation instruction before I have dispatched the goods to you, you will be entitled to a full refund. The refund payment will be made in accordance with the refunds section below.
If I receive your order cancellation after I have dispatched your goods to you, then you may no longer cancel your order. However, you are entitled to return the goods to me in accordance with the returns section below.
If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you may return any or all items in their original condition and packaging for a refund within 14 working days from delivery, subject to the following conditions:
• You must inform me of your intention to return the goods in writing within 7 days of receiving the goods by sending an email to with a subject heading of “Order Return”. Please include your Order ID in this email, and clearly state your reasons (if any) for returning the goods. If you wish to return only part of the order then please also clearly state which items you wish to return.
• You must wait for my response by email before returning the goods. I may correspond with you by email to discuss the condition of the goods you wish to return.
• You must return the goods by a registered/recorded delivery service (which requires a signature by the recipient) with suitable carriage insurance to the following address:
Kate Westwood Art
• I cannot accept damaged or lost returns, and reserve the right to refuse your return if you do not send it by registered/recorded mail.
• You must retain your original registered/recorded mail receipt in case I require proof of the return in the unlikely event that your return package does not reach me.
Subject to your compliance with the Returns section above, your refund will be processed within 24hrs of my acceptance of your returned goods and you will be reimbursed for the cost of the return.
To contact me, either use the contact page and complete the form with your enquiry or, alternatively, email direct to